What are you experiencing?
- Are you feeling anxious, or unable to settle down and feel safe?
- Do you feel socially awkward or unsure of yourself?
- Has your self-esteem dipped to a low point?
- Are you having trouble making your own decisions?
- Are you harsh with yourself?
- Do you constantly seek approval from others?
- Do you struggle with substances?
- Are you feeling depressed?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed or frustrated by a chaotic and unmanageable life?
- Are you trying to deal with a major life change?
- Do you feel inhibited, overly polite, shy, or reserved?
- Have people told you that you need therapy?
- Does your personality sometimes rub people the wrong way?
- Do you think you might be a little stubborn or defensive with others?
Find your inspiration from within
Would you like to reconnect with your own internal compass? You have an important inner world that transcends your external circumstances.
We can help you get in touch with it.
We deal actively and directly with all sorts of struggles, like those listed here. We specialize in working with people who want to engage in deep, transformative work that goes beyond just relieving symptoms and gets at root cause. We also work with people who have tried other treatment and haven’t gotten the results they wanted. Frequently, but not always, We use character analysis, orgonomic (Reichian) therapy, Internal Family Systems (IFS) therapy, Havening Techniques®, Ecotherapy in working with individuals. Most people find working with us to be a challenging, deeply rewarding, and life-altering experience.