Do any of these sound like you?
I sometimes struggle with:
- Saying what’s on my mind instead of holding it in
- Expressing positive or negative feelings toward others
- Raising and resolving difficult interpersonal issues
- Getting in touch with my feelings and expressing them in an appropriate way
- Trusting groups and other people
I would like to:
- Be more fully myself and express more parts of myself
- Take ultimate responsibility for the way I live my life
- Build more open and trusting relationships
- Discover and accept unknown and unacceptable parts of myself
- Be more socially confident and sure of myself
Group therapy may be a good fit for you
Group therapy is a great way to grow and learn about yourself and others. Group therapy offers you the possibility to:
- Learn what others honestly think of you
- Know how you come across to others
- Reveal yourself more to others by seeing others do the same
- Grow and develop into the best, authentic, true person you really are
- Have a full and alive life with yourself and others
No more being pandered to. Get feedback from the other members of the group that you can really use.
Receive direct and honest feedback from the other members of the group to help reveal and heal your blind spots.
Sink into the safety and camaraderie of the group as you experience other members of the group revealing themselves more deeply. Let their words inspire you just as yours inspire them.
Rejoice in sharing all parts of yourself with a group of like-minded travelers.
Carry your changes into your world with mind as servant and heart as master.
How does group therapy work?
Group therapy encourages deep self-awareness and profound change through authentic, spontaneous interaction with others and the sharing of direct, honest feedback.